Thanks to the awesome people at 1001-up.com, I’ve been nominated for a Sunshine Award! If you haven’t visited them, go do it. Now. The link is right there. It’s ok. I’ll wait.
Are you back? OK!
This is very exciting. Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve been nominated for something? Do you?!? This is actually my first ever blogging nomination of any kind, and I am honored to have it come from such an awesome site! You guys inspire me. Have you visited them yet?
Alright let’s get down to business………….to defeat……….the Huns.
This is an award given to people who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. The rules are as follows:
- Use the logo in your post
- Link to whoever nominated you.
- Write ten facts about yourself.
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers
- Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
So, 10 facts about myself.
1. I have an addictive personality. (coffee, gaming, food, hair dye, MMOs)
2. Final Fantasy VIII is my favorite out of the series, with VI coming in a close second.
3. I don’t know how to organize. Really. I think that it’s not in my genome, so I watch a lot of tutorials to learn instead.
4. I hated David the Gnome as a kid. He scared me.
5. The only person in the world I would ever leave my fiance for is David Bowie.
6. I am multicultural. My mom is Korean, and my dad is Scottish and Irish.
7. My first gaming system was a Nintendo.
8. When we received our first Playstation, they didn’t give us memory cards, so I would play every game by leaving the console on until I beat it. If my mom came in my room and saw the green light on, she would shut it off. I started piling laundry on it so she wouldn’t see the light.
9. I didn’t know how to cook until I was pregnant.
10. I earned a 5/5 on my AP Calculus test in high school.
Onto the Nominees!
10. Science of Mom
Thank you so much! Be sure the check out these blogs that I have listed as well!